Incorporate agriculture into your classroom with free resources, free/low cost classroom kits, virtual tours, classroom games, competitions and/or other strategies.
Need ideas for funding a new project? Check out our Grants & Scholarships page.
- American Farm Bureau Foundation for AgricultureFree resources for students and teachers.
- Discover DairyLesson plans and resources about dairy.
- NAAEAg resources for middle and high school students including lesson plans around games such as Teach Ag Feud and Are You Smarter than an Ag Teacher?
- Purple PlowThe Purple Plow engages students through real-world, complex issues related to agriculture.
- USDAAgricultural infographics backed by USDA data to use in your classroom.
- Ag ExplorerNational FFA and Discovery Education created a comprehensive career resource for the agriculture of industry.
- Kansas Farm BureauKFB has a variety of educational programs and DIY lessons for students of all ages.
- Bayer Bee Care ProgramFind solutions to bee health challenges.
- CommongroundA national movement of farm women who want to share information about farming and the food we grow.
- Kansas BeefLearn about beef and Kansas Beef farmers.
- Midwest Dairy AssociationLesson plans, activities, webinars, and fact sheets.
- My American FarmA place for young learners to explore and discover food, fiber and energy with free games and educational resources.
- US Farmers and Ranchers AllianceWhere does your food come from?
- US SorghumDiscover sorghum lessons and resources for all ages.
- Kansas Department of EducationDiscover farm to plate resources.
Kits and Materials
- Kansas CornFree curriculum, materials, and lesson for for K-12. Seed to Stem teacher trainings and CASE trainings.
- Kansas PorkInteractive, model pig barns that can used as a teaching tool for any age group or event.
- Kansas SoybeanFree resources about soybeans.
- Nutrients for LifeFree K-12 science based curriculum, focused on plant and soil science.
More information coming soon