2020 Art Contest: Futuristic Farming
Concept: Encourage students to use their imagination to draw what agriculture might look like in the future. Do the fields plant themselves? Are drones checking the soil? Are we farming on Mars or the moon? Illustrate what your future farm might look like!
Entry Deadline: February 1, 2020
Submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org via a high quality scan or mail to 1990 Kimball Ave Manhattan, Kansas 66502.
Art will be judged on the following:
• Relevance to Theme
• Use of Space
• Use of Color
• Clarity of Idea and Image
Grand Prize: $100 Gift Card
Grade Level Winners: $50 Gift Card
Each winner, their families, and teacher are
invited to attend
Ag Day at the Kansas State Capitol,
Topeka, March 2020.
If your local legislator is available, we will schedule an in-person meeting.
• Open to Kansas K-5th grade students.
• 1 (one) entry per student. Each entry must be the sole work of the student.
• Artwork must fit within the border on the downloadable entry page with student information attached.
• Entries will become property of KFAC.
• Entries can be emailed to email@example.com via a high quality scan or mailed to 1990 Kimball Ave Manhattan, Kansas 66502.
• By submitting an entry, the student gives Kansas Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom permission to use the art in any publications, social media, websites, displays and other places without payment or other consideration.